How to create a new Apple ID
In this blog post, we will walk you through how to create a new Apple ID. Creating a new Apple ID is a simple process that can be done through your Apple device or Apple’s official website. A step-by-step guide will be provided to make it easy for you to create your new Apple ID.
Before we proceed to the step-by-step process on how to create a new Apple ID, let’s have a look into to know about what is Apple ID and what it is used for. Well, an Apple ID is a unique identifier that is used to access various Apple services, such as the App Store, iCloud, iTunes, and more. It is required to use any Apple device or service, and it allows you to sync your data across multiple devices and platforms.
When you create an Apple ID, you will be asked to provide your personal information such as your first and last name, email address, password, and contact number. You can use the same Apple ID across all your Apple devices, and it allows you to keep your data in sync across them.
There are too many ways to create a new Apple ID such as using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Mac, Macbook, Windows PC, any other device, or Apple’s official website. We will go with the Apple website first to create a new Apple ID so follow the below steps.
How to create a new Apple ID using the Apple website on your PC
Here are the steps to create a new Apple ID on your PC using the Apple website.
- First of all, open the internet browser on your PC and go to the Apple ID account page at https://appleid.apple.com/account
- Enter your first and last name and select your country name.
- Enter your date of birth, and email address, create a password then confirm the password.
- Enter your mobile number, and select verify with a text message or phone call. Answer the recaptcha option by typing the characters shown in the image. Click on “Confirm”.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the verification code they have sent to your email address. Check your email address for the verification code and enter it. Now, Apple will send another verification code on your mobile phone that you entered for creating Apple ID. Check your mobile phone for the verification code and enter it accordingly.
- Once you’ve verified your email and phone number, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the App Store, iCloud, iTunes, and other Apple services.
How to create a new Apple ID using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here are the steps to create a new Apple ID using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If you are already signed in with another Apple ID, you will need to sign out from it first.
- To create a new Apple ID, go to Settings. Click/Tap on Sign in to your iPhone.
- Click on “Don’t have an Apple ID or forget it?”
- Click on “Create Apple ID”
- Enter your first and last name, birthday and click Next
- Enter your email address, password, confirm password, and then click Next.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click Continue.
- Verify your email address and mobile number by entering the verification code sent to your email and mobile.
- Once you’ve verified your email and mobile, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the App Store, iCloud, iTunes, and other Apple services.
How to Check Your WordPress Website PHP Version
How to Pay Passport Fee Online
Very helpful, thank you!