As you know Windows 11 is coming this year end and its not available for the regular users yet on Microsoft official website for download but the good thing is that Windows 11 Beta is now available for the Windows Insider Program members. You can download and install Windows 11 beta in your computer right now. This testing period provides an important opportunity for Microsoft to upgrade the Windows 11 experience in response to user feedback before the full rollout in October this year.
We previously covers Windows 11 in very detail where you will know everything about Windows 11 like Release date, system requirements, new features etc. Where in this blog post, we will tell you in very detail about how to install Windows 11 beta.
How to Download and Install Windows 11
The Windows Insider Program is open to anyone with a Windows PC and a Microsoft account, and you can try out Windows 11 right now. Let me show you how to do that.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Windows Insider Program from the left panel.
- Click on Get Started button
- A popup will appear, click on Link an account
- Choose from an account that’s already signed in, or log in with new details, where you will need to create a new account but if you already signed in with an account, simply select that account and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, choose the ‘Dev Channel’ option – that’s the only way to get the Windows 11 beta for now.
- Click on Confirm Button.
- Now Restart your PC.
- After Restart, Go to Settings, then Update & Security, and click on Windows Update this time. You will see Windows 11 Update is available. Simply download the updates and when it’s completed, click on Install. Windows 11 will start Installing and when it’s 100% complete, it will ask you to restart your PC. After restart, you will see a beautiful screen of Windows 11. That’s all
Perform a clean install of Windows 11
You can perform a clean install of Windows 11 from scratches. Simply download the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file and create a bootable CD or USB with it.
It is recommended that you make sure that you are joined up to the Windows Insider Program and are in the Dev Channel (indicated in step 7 of this tutorial). Once you are signed up and in the Dev Channel, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Under ‘Select edition‘ pick Windows 11 and click on ‘Download. Once the ISO is downloaded, You will need to create a bootable USB or DVD with it.