How to Fix Microsoft Teams Stuck on Welcome Screen
Are you facing Microsoft Teams Stuck Issue on Welcome Screen? If yes, then no need to worry about that. In today’s blog post, we are going to show you How to Fix Microsoft Teams Stuck issue on Welcome Screen.
There could be several reasons why Microsoft Teams is stuck on the welcome screen. Here are some possible solutions you should try to fix this issue. The first solution for fixing Microsoft Teams’ stuck issue on Welcome Screen is clearing the cache. Yes, in most cases Microsoft Team’s cached data can cause issues with the application. Follow the steps given below to Clear Microsoft Teams cache.
For Windows Users:
- To clear the cache, close/exit the Microsoft Teams application.
- Open the RUN command by clicking the Start button and typing Run or simply press Windows + R key to open the run command.
- Enter the following command/location and press the enter button or click OK.
- Right-click on the Teams folder and select Delete.
- Now relaunch Microsoft Teams and that’s it.
For macOS Users:
- First of all close/quit Microsoft Teams.
- Now Go to this location by clicking on the “Go” Menu button and then “Go to Folder” button.
- Enter the following location in the Folder box and click on the Go button.
- Right-click on the “Team” folder and select “Move to Trash”
- Relaunch Microsoft Teams and hopefully the issue will be resolved.
If the above solution didn’t work, then try reinstalling Teams. you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Teams by following the below-given steps:
- First, uninstall the application from the control panel or Apps & Features system settings.
- Download the latest version from the official Microsoft Teams website. Click here to download the official setup. After downloading, Run the setup and install it.
Microsoft Brings Its New AI-powered Bing to Mobile and Skype
Google Announces 44,500 Scholarships for Pakistan, Here is How to Apply
How to Check Your WordPress Website PHP Version