Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you how to Fix Page Not Available – Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access to Some Areas of This App Issue in Windows 10 & 11. I am working as a Freelancer and one of my clients was facing the same issue with his Windows Defender Antivirus. I have fixed that issue for him and now want to share it with you.
Microsoft Windows Defender is the most important tool for your PC security and to run your OS neat & clean and safe from any kind of malware and other attacks. In most cases, Page Not Available – Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access to Some Areas of This App issue comes if you have installed any other third-party Anti Virus software, making changes in Group Policy Editor, Admin rights are not available or you have recently upgraded your Windows.
In this tech tutorial blog post, I will show you in detail how to fix Page Not Available – Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access to Some Areas of This App issue on your Windows 10, 11 machine. Follow the below-given step-by-step process to fix this issue.
How to Fix Page Not Available – Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access to Some Areas of This App using Group Policy Editor
- First of all open Run Command by pressing Windows + R button or simply click on Start Button and then type Run and click on That.
- After opening the Run Command, type gpedit.msc and click on OK or press the Enter button from your keyboard.
- Now the Group Policy Editor will be open.
- On the left side of Group Policy Editor, Select Administrative Templates below the Computer Configuration option and then double click on Windows Components.
- Select Microsoft Defender AntiVirus from the drop-down menu and then double click on the Turn off Microsoft Defender Antivirus option on the right panel of Microsoft Defender AntiVirus.
- A new windows screen will be open, select “Disabled” and then click on Apply and OK button.
- Now double click on Client Interface at the same Microsoft Defender Antivirus page area.
- Double click on Enable headless UI mode.
- Select “Disabled” and then click on Apply and OK button.
- Now Restart your PC and see the issue should be resolved.
Uninstall Third-Party Antivirus
- If the above method didn’t work for you then go for uninstalling the third-party installed AntiVirus on your PC and hopefully the issue will be resolved with that.
- Also, check for the Windows Updates and install them if available.
- If none of them work for you then go for System Restore. System Restore will bring your machine back to its previous state and most of the issues are solved with that.