In this How to tech tutorial blog post, We will show you how to fix screen flickering in Windows 10. Most of the users face screen flickering issues in Windows 10 which is usually caused by display drivers.
The issue can be fixed very easily by updating your display driver. How to do that? Don’t worry! We will show you that. You will need to start your PC in safe mode, uninstall your current display adapter, and then check for driver updates.
Follow the below given steps to Fix Screen Flickering in Windows 10
- First of all Start you PC in Safe Mode by Pressing F8 button 2-3 times in the start and select Safe Mode and Press Enter Button. Your PC will now start in Safe Mode.
- Open Device Manager by clicking on Start Button and then type Device Manager and click on that or simply open RUN command and type devmgmt.msc and press enter button.
- Expand the Display adapters section , right-click the listed adapter, then select Uninstall device. Select the Delete the driver software for this device check box. Click on Uninstall button and restart your computer.
- After your Computer restarts, click on start button and then click on Settings. Also, You can use shortcut keys Windows + I for opening the Windows Settings.
- From Settings, click on Update & security, then Windows Update and lastly click on Check for updates. You will see if there is any updates available and simply install it. that’s all
Fix Screen Flickering in Windows 10 by updating your Display Drivers using a software
Here I am going to share one of the best drivers updating software with you and I mostly use it for my clients PCs troubleshooting. The 3DP Chip application will let you know which drivers are outdated that need to be updated. You can download it from here
The best thing is that, there is no need to download drivers from the Google or wasting time on searching your PC specific drivers. This Application shows direct download links your PC outdated drivers that exactly match to your PC. Click on that links and you will be redirected to the Download Page. Simply download it from there and Install it.