In this tech tutorial blog post, I will show you how to fix the start button not working issue in Windows 10. Are you clicking on the Windows Start button but nothing is happening, right? don’t worry about that it’s a temporary issue and here I will show you how to fix that.
Windows 10 Start Menu stopped working is a common bug when users trying to click on the Start button and nothing is happening. The error can be fixed by restarting Windows Explorer. I will show you how to do that.
Follow the below-given instructions to fix Start Button Not Working in Windows 10:
- Open Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl+Shift+Esc buttons from your keyboard or simply right-click on the taskbar and then click on Task Manager.
- The Task Manager will be open. Click on More details on the bottom left of the window and scroll down until you didn’t see the Windows Explorer option.
- Right-click on it and then click on End Task.
- Again open Task Manager by following step 1 method or if the Task Manager is already open then no need to reopen again.
- This time, click on File and then Run New Task.
- Type explorer and then click on the OK button. Check the Windows Start Button and the issue will be resolved. That’s all
If you face any kind of issue during this process. feel free to ask in the comment box. Stay in touch for more How to Tech Tutorial blog posts.