In this Tech tutorial blog post you will learn How to Fix the wp-blog-header.php error in WordPress Website. If you are trying to login to your WordPress website but are not able to log in due to the above error. No need to worry about that, I am here to show you how to fix that easily.
Fix wp-blog-header.php error in WordPress website
In this situation, you will not be able to login to your WordPress website dashboard due to some issues in the WordPress files. You will need to use FTB, Cpanel account to login to the website backend installed files and fix the issue. Follow the below-given step-by-step method to fix wp-blog-header.php error.
- OK so first of all Download a fresh copy of WordPress from here https://wordpress.org/download/ and extract the downloaded zip file. Open the Extracted Folder and Delete the WP-content folder only. Don’t delete any other file or folder.
- Now login/access to your server via FTP (using FileZilla software), or the Cpanel File Manager area in your hosting account (you can consult your hosting provider’s documentation for specifics on these by visiting this page https://wordpress.org/support/article/ftp-clients/
- Go to the WordPress Root Directory On your server and delete every file except the wp-config.php file and the /wp-content/ directory/folder. (remember don’t delete wp-content directory/folder and wp-config.php file).
- After deleting the files, go to the download folder where the newly downloaded WordPress is located as stated above in step 1. Copy all files/folders and upload them to the WordPress root directory. Remember! don’t replace the wp-config.php file and the /wp-content/ directory with fresh copies.
- After copying all the files, You can now login to your WordPress website dashboard and you will see the issue is solved. That’s all. If you face any issues, feel free to ask in the comment box and I will be there.