Hi and welcome to my Blog. Today I am here with another Blog Post where I am going to show you how to migrate WhatsApp chat history from iOS to Android. Yes! It’s true. WhatsApp users can now move their chat history from Apple iOS to Android phones for free.
WhatsApp’s long awaiting feature is now Live and WhatsApp users can now easily transferred/move their chat history from Apple iPhone to Android devices. here is in this blog post we will explain in very detail how to do that.
How to send WhatsApp messages without typing
Before announcing this, it was too hard for the users to transfer/move their WhatsApp chat history from iOS devices to Android and they were facing issues while doing this. So the wait is over and now WhatsApp makes it easy for their users to do this. Here we will explain everything about how to do that.
Please note that this feature is currently available for a few Samsung Mobile Phones only. In the future, WhatsApp will plan this but currently, chat history can be transferred to the Samsung mobiles only. Also, you can’t transfer/move your chat history from Android to iOS right now.
How to migrate WhatsApp chat history from iOS to Android
- Samsung SmartSwitch app version 220.127.116.11 or greater
- USB-C to Lightning cable (or using any adaptor)
- First of all, connect your Samsung Mobile Phone to your iPhone using the required cable as stated in the above requirements.
- Open the Samsung Smart Switch app and follow the screen instructions.
- After that, you will be directed to a QR code on your new Samsung phone.
- Scan the QR code using your iPhone’s camera. After recognizing the QR Code, click on Start on your iPhone, and wait for the process to complete.
- Continue setting up your new Samsung. After that, You will be directed to the home screen.
- After reaching the home page, go to WhatsApp and log in using the same phone number used on your old device.
- Simply, tap on Import when prompted, and allow the process to complete.
- After activating your new device, you will see your chats will be available on your new device.
- You will be logged out from iPhone WhatsApp because it’s still not possible to use the same account on multiple mobile devices.
If you face any kind of issue during this process, feel free to ask in the comment box.