How to Pay Passport Fee Online
In this blog post, We will show you how to pay your passport fee online. Paying your passport fee online is now easy and simple and there is no need to go to the bank and stand in queues. Today, we will walk you through detailed step-by-step guidance on how to pay your passport fee online.
The Directorate General of Immigration & Passports (DGIP) makes it easier for people to pay their passport fee online by using their official app called Passport Fee Asaan through 1BILL – 1LINK payment services. In this blog post, we will walk you through how to generate a Payment Slip ID (PSID) number using Passport Fee Asaan app and then pay your passport fee using Easypaisa mobile App.
How to Pay Passport Fee Online
Follow these steps to pay your passport fee online:
- First of all, you will need to download the Passport Fee Asaan app, for Android mobile users click here while for iPhone users click here to download the app.
- After downloading and installing the app, open it.
- Click on “Passport e-Payment” and you will see a welcome message, simply tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Select the “Machine Readable Passport (MRP)” option and click next.
- On the next screen, select the application type i.e. New Passport, Passport modifications, Passport renewal, etc according to your requirements.
- On the next screen, select the priority option i.e. Normal, Urgent, Fast Track, and then the number of Booklet Pages and lastly Expirty duration (5 years or 10 years) and then click next.
- Enter your personal information i.e. Your Full Name, CNIC/NICOP/CRC/B-Form number, Email address, and phone number, and lastly, click on “Generate PSID“
- On the next screen, you will be asked for confirmation, review the pricing details and click “Generate PSID” to generate your PSID number. After that, You will see a congratulations message on the next which means your PSID number is generated. You will receive your PSID on your email address and mobile number.
The PSID is generated, and now the next step is paying your passport fee through Easypaisa using that PSID.
- Open your EasyPaisa Account using Easypaisa Mobile App,
- Sign in to your Easypaisa account
- Click on the “See All” option inside “More with Easypaisa“
- Click on the “Others” option below the “Bill Payment“
- Click on 1 Bill Invoice/Voucher option
- Now enter your PSID in the Consumer No. area
- Do remember that, you must enter 6 Digit Prefix code before PSID otherwise it will not proceed, so here is how to type the 6 Digit Prefix code before PSID without space e.g. 999999PSID and then click Next
- On the next screen, you will see a payment confirmation message with detailed information i.e. fee amount, consumer number, PSID, etc. Simply click on the “Pay Now” button to proceed with the payment.
- After making payment, don’t forget to take a screenshot of that. Also, you will receive a confirmation message about the payment.
You can also pay your passport fee from your concerned Bank App using the 1 Bill Invoice service. Please note that you must enter that 6 Digit Prefix code before PSID.
If you face any kind of issue, feel free to ask in the comment section box and We will be there for sure.
Check How Many SIMs Are Registered on Your CNIC
How to Block Your Lost/Stolen Mobile Phone with PTA
I found this blog post very helpful. Thank you for providing this information.