Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Police started an online appointment system where citizens will be able to book online appointments from their website for getting a driving license and any other services at Police Khidmat Markaz F6 and Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) Headquarters, Islamabad. The world is now moving to digital where things are going to be very easy for people. This is the best facility for the citizens to book their appointments with ICT police with a few finger steps.
For online appointments, you will need to visit the Islamabad Traffic Police website from here and get your appointment with the ICT police. There are two main ICT Police centers to book your appointments with. The one is Police Facilitation Center F-6 Markaz, Islamabad for all police-related services including driving license while the second is Islamabad Traffic Police HQs, F-8/1, Islamabad for all driving license-related processes.
In this blog post, we will show you how to book your online appointments at the ICT Police website for your driving license and other issues. Follow the below-given steps to book online appointments.
- Visit the Islamabad Traffic Police website from here
- After visiting the website, a popup will appear asking for bringing COVID Vaccination Certificate for the driving license process and other important notes.
- Click on the “Book an Online Appointment” button and you be redirected to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will see again Instructions before booking an appointment. Click on Book A New Appointment.
- Select your desired location i.e. Police Facilitation Center F-6 Markaz, Islamabad, and Islamabad Traffic Police HQs, F-8/1, Islamabad for Appointment.
- After clicking on your desired location, a new page will be open where you can select the date and time for your appointment. From the available Appointment Dates, click on Book Now Button.
- On the next screen, select the appointment time. After clicking on the time, you will be asked to enter your Name, Mobile Number, and CNIC number. After entering the details, click on Submit button.
- After submitting your details, you will see your appointment details on the next screen and your appointment is now booked. Do remember your appointment details and visit the selected location at that time and you are good to go. That’s all.
- To confirm your appointments, click on the “Search An Appointment” Button, enter your CNIC number, click on the Search button and you will see your appointment details which means your appointment is booked with the ICT Police.